want to know more?
here are 18 random facts about me.
Nominated 'Voiceover Newcomer of the Year' at the inaugural One Voice Awards and nominated every year since.
I'm Mum to 3 beautiful girls, two of which are identical twins.
If you watch Channel 4 or More4 regularly, you’ll probably recognise my voice. I’m one of the continuity announcers.
I ran the New York Marathon in 2006.
I practice Trancendental Meditation daily.
I was part of the launch team for XFM Manchester (now Radio X)
I met Bill Clinton the day before the September 11th attacks.
I love Ashtanga Yoga and have practiced in it’s birthplace - Mysore, India.
I have only missed the Glastonbury Festival twice (due to pregnancy) in the last 20 years.
I wrote the album reviews for my University student newspaper during the heady days of Britpop.
My favourite books are Louie de Bernier's Latin American Trilogy (The War of Don Emmanuels Nether Parts), Shantaram, Catch-22, The Goldfinch, Life of Pi, To Kill a Mockingbird, Wuthering Heights and anything by Douglas Adams.
12. My top 5 favourite bands/artists (this changes weekly) are Nirvana, Bob Marley, Radiohead, The Smiths, Arcade Fire.
13. I have a degree in Humanities - English Literature, History and Media Studies from the Nottingham Trent University.
14. I have a ridiculously irrational phobia of Zombies.
15. I discovered my talent for voices and accents from the prank phone calls I made with my friends in the phone box on the way home from school.
16. I am a fully qualified Padi Open-Water scuba diver.
17. My dream job is to voice act on The Simpsons.
18. Guy Garvey from Elbow once bought me an ice-cream.